ISSUE 8 includes:
- Everybody loves pie, none more so than us Amiga fans! We interview Eben Upton of the Raspberry Pi foundation and also discuss Amiga emulation with special guest Sarah Thornton of Red Hat.
- TheA500 mini console announced!
- New regular column by Stoo Cambridge formerly of Sensible Software.
- Amiga Ant Invasion.
- X-Copy piracy memories.
- Amiga hard drive data recovery.
- Gold Standard: Slam Tilt.
- Metal Gear, Uridium 2 and Premier Manager 3 review.
- Part 1 of Unreleased Amiga Games with Frank Gasking.
- Rob Smith USB Amiga floppy drive update.
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 8 NOW IN STOCK
For current issue contents summary see cover image above, or visit www.amiga-addict.com
Readers who subscribe for Print Issues also get the Digital Download version included free in their subscription.
Monthly Direct Debit payment plans are available for subscribers
Please order using the "Bank Transfer" option at checkout, you will then be given the option to pay on a month-by-month basis.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Amiga Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Amiga Addict Magazine Issue 08
- Brand: Amiga Addict
- Product Code: issue08
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.00
Tags: commodore, amiga, magazines, magazine, gaming, reviews, software, books, print, publication