Issue 4 includes:
• Snack foods and Amiga in-game advertising. Each member of the AA team tries a snack and we look at the related games
• An exclusive chat with ex-Amiga Format Editor Marcus Dyson
• Amiga and Atari go head to head
• Heroes of Amiga games feature
• Civitas Nihilium - an Amiga-made commercial board game
• Review of the brand new version of Amiga Forever
• The story of the super rare CD1200 drive
• Our usual features - Six of the Best, Readers' Letters, Demoscene, hardware & tutorials
For contents summary see cover image.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Amiga Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Amiga Addict Magazine Issue 04
- Brand: Amiga Addict
- Product Code: issue04
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.00