ISSUE 15 includes:
- Digita International were one of Britain's most successful Amiga productivity software studios! Their product line included the legendary Wordworth word processor, amongst other popular office applications. We speak to the founding members of Digita, who speak candidly about how the company started and how they played their part in the innovation of modern WYSIWYG office software.
- Latest game releases and previews including CyberPunks 2, Scourge Of The Underkind, Guardian - The Legend of Flaming Sword and Blackdawn Technomage.
- Classic Amiga game titles such as The Secret Of Monkey Island, Darkmere: The Nightmare's Begun and Lionheart.
- A look at the work of a true artistic visionary, Rolf Mohr.
- Become an Amiga animator using our Vista Pro animation tutorial.
- Neil Thomas of RMC picks his favourite Amiga games of all time in Six Of The Best.
- Ever wanted to bang that metal? Find out how to learn assembly language.
- To Be This Good Takes... Amiga! We checkout Sega's iconic arcade games and how their Amiga ports fared.
- The second part in Adam Laidlaw's A500++ Purple Storm build.
- h0ffman's highlights from the demoscene.
- Stoo Cambridge of Sensible Software.
- The usual Amiga news, Back In The Day and readers letters.
- Plus lots lots more..!
NOTE: THIS IS A BACK ISSUE
Readers who subscribe for Print Issues also get the Digital Download version included free in their subscription.
Monthly Direct Debit payment plans are available for subscribers
Please order using the "Bank Transfer" option at checkout, you will then be given the option to pay on a month-by-month basis.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Amiga Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Amiga Addict Magazine Issue 15
- Brand: Amiga Addict
- Product Code: issue15
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £4.50