ISSUE 24 includes:
- Hip hip hooray! It's the Amiga CD32
console's 30th birthday! Join us in spinning up a few discs to
celebrate the world's most powerful home console at launch. We talk to
the minds behind the hardware, including Beth Richard and Jeff Porter of Commodore, as well as bringing you the inside story from industry legends such as Marcus Dyson (Amiga Format magazine), David Pleasance (Commodore UK) and Martyn Brown (Team17).
- Included free: complete game, Beneath A Steel Sky CD32! Yes that's right, AA's biggest coverdisc download to date (our first CD) includes Revolution software's smash hit. This is the only time the full version of Beneath A Steel Sky has been given away completely legally and we'd like to thank Revolution Software for allowing us to make it possible. But that's not all, our CD32 bootable disc also has the latest playable demos of Roguecraft and Hamulet, as well as full public domain releases Boxx4, Rogue Declan Zero and Ooze: The Escape. CDs are absolutely massive, so we even had plenty of room left to pack in extra demoscene content with Full Moon AGA. Insert the disc in your CD32 and the console is bound to thank you for the best birthday present its ever had!
- CD32 Classic Coverdisc Of The Month with Amiga CD32 Gamer magazine.
- A look at the CD32 as viewed by the press, with interviews from magazine staffers Ian Osborne (Amiga Force), Paul Rigby (Amiga Joker/Amiga Mania/Amiga Pro) and Stuart Wynne (Amiga CD32 Gamer).
- A Cecconoid players map, revealing the entire game world for all to see!
- Our Gold Standard section showcases Guardian, the CD32's ultimate 3D shooter!
- Top 50 Amiga CD32 Games Chart (sponsored by the Hall Of Light website).
- Latest Amiga game reviews: Rogue Declan Zero and the Tenebra series.
- Six Of The Best with CD32 book author Justin Castle (AKA AmigaJay).
- The CD32 Games That Weren't sees Frank Gasking reveal the best Amiga console games to never get released!
- The second instalment of our interview with Boat, Aaron and Brent of Amigos retro gaming network of podcasts.
- CD32 Corner: Fightin' Spirit - arguably the best Amiga fighting game ever produced.
- Hardware reviews of the Terrible Fire 330 and GoDRIvE Floppy Emulator and Switcher.
- Part two of our Coding in AMOS Professional tutorial.
- Our regulars including former-Sensible Software's Stoo Cambridge, Amiga news, User Groups and readers letters.
- Plus lots lots more..!
NOTE: THIS IS A BACK ISSUE
Readers who subscribe for Print Issues also get the Digital Download version included free in their subscription.
Monthly Direct Debit payment plans are available for subscribers
Please order using the "Bank Transfer" option at checkout, you will then be given the option to pay on a month-by-month basis.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Amiga Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Amiga Addict Magazine Issue 24
- Brand: Amiga Addict
- Product Code: issue24
- Availability: In Stock