ISSUE 20 includes:
- Amiga Addict explores Andy Warhol's
relationship with creating art on the Amiga and how he helped forge our
platform's creative identity.
PLUS: An exclusive interview with Amiga World magazine's co-founder and editor Guy Wright, who interviewed Warhol back in 1986 prior to the iconic artist's passing.
- We head out on the road, turning our focus to Amiga users and reporting from Lincolnshire Amiga Group, Stamford Peterborough Amiga Group and Yorkshire Amiga Group meets.
- The Amiga Walker prototype - the last AGA Amiga computer never to be released.
- Rob Smith's new Retro Directory, a free online listing service.
- We speak to David Upchurch, the renowned ex-editor of The One Amiga magazine.
- Original Amiga hardware engineer Ron Nicholson gives us the low-down on what makes our favourite machine tick.
- A brand new gamepad controller for the Amiga: Ralph Egas brings word of his Dual Stick.
- Latest game review: Maria Renard's Revenge.
- To celebrate both Easter and Amiga Addict's 20th issue, our Gold Standard column reveals the best Easter Eggs and bonuses hidden in classic Amiga games.
- A round-up of the AGA games everyone really should have played!
- Six Of The Best: classic games picked out by Acidbottle (Wonderboy).
- A guide to Bifrost Heimdall Edition, the ultimate LED lighting mod for the Amiga.
manual and reference book scanning. We look at the best way to
digitally preserve your Amiga-related print media with the CZUR ET16
Plus overhead scanner.
- Our regulars including
former-Sensible Software's Stoo Cambridge, Demoscene, Amiga news, User
Groups, Classic Coverdisk Of The Month and readers letters.
- Plus lots lots more..!
NOTE: THIS IS A BACK ISSUE
Readers who subscribe for Print Issues also get the Digital Download version included free in their subscription.
Monthly Direct Debit payment plans are available for subscribers
Please order using the "Bank Transfer" option at checkout, you will then be given the option to pay on a month-by-month basis.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Amiga Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Amiga Addict Magazine Issue 20
- Brand: Amiga Addict
- Product Code: issue20
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.00
Tags: commodore, amiga, magazines, magazine, gaming, reviews, software, books, print, publication